North American FX average volume drops in October - FXC survey
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - The average daily turnover in over-the-counter foreign exchange instruments was $793.5 billion in October 2012, down 7.7 percent from April, according to a survey released on Tuesday by the New York Federal Reserve-sponsored Foreign Exchange Committee.
October volume was also down 18.8 percent from a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |