North American FX average volume drops in October - FXC survey
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - The average daily turnover in over-the-counter foreign exchange instruments was $793.5 billion in October 2012, down 7.7 percent from April, according to a survey released on Tuesday by the New York Federal Reserve-sponsored Foreign Exchange Committee.
October volume was also down 18.8 percent from a year earlier.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted