Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 29 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency weakened 0.12 percent to bid 2.563 per dollar.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia