Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 29 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency weakened 0.12 percent to bid 2.563 per dollar.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |