Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 29 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency weakened 0.12 percent to bid 2.563 per dollar.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter