Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 29 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency weakened 0.12 percent to bid 2.563 per dollar.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |