Peru's central bank buys $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 29 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.561 per dollar.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East