US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St pares slight gains on consumer confidence slips
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks pared slight gains on Tuesday after U.S. consumer confidence dropped in January to its lowest level in more than a year.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 9.13 points or 0.07 percent, to 13,891.06, the S&P 500 lost 0.72 point or 0.05 percent, to 1,499.46 and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 14.83 points or 0.47 percent, to 3,139.47.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source