Airgas Declares Regular Dividend for Fourth Quarter FY2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130129:nBw296178a RADNOR, Pa.--(Business Wire)-- Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per share, payable on March 28, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 14, 2013. About Airgas, Inc. Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG), through its subsidiaries, is one of the nation`s leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty gases, and hardgoods, such as welding equipment and related products. Airgas is a leading U.S. producer of atmospheric gases with 16 air separation plants, a leading producer of carbon dioxide, dry ice, and nitrous oxide, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products, and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. More than 15,000 employees work in approximately 1,100 locations, including branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty gas labs, production facilities and distribution centers. Airgas also markets its products and services through eBusiness, catalog and telesales channels. Its national scale and strong local presence offer a competitive edge to its diversified customer base. For more information, please visit www.airgas.com. Airgas, Inc. Investor Contact: Barry Strzelec, 610-902-6256 email@example.com or Media Contact: Doug Sherman, 610-902-6270 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft