Pfizer Q4 results top estimates
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly results, helped by a rebound in sales in emerging markets.
The largest U.S. drugmaker said it earned $6.32 billion, or 86 cents per share, in the fourth quarter. That compared with $1.44 billion, or 19 cents per share, in the year-earlier quarter.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans