Pfizer Q4 results top estimates
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly results, helped by a rebound in sales in emerging markets.
The largest U.S. drugmaker said it earned $6.32 billion, or 86 cents per share, in the fourth quarter. That compared with $1.44 billion, or 19 cents per share, in the year-earlier quarter.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet