Pfizer Q4 results top estimates
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly results, helped by a rebound in sales in emerging markets.
The largest U.S. drugmaker said it earned $6.32 billion, or 86 cents per share, in the fourth quarter. That compared with $1.44 billion, or 19 cents per share, in the year-earlier quarter.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane