Pfizer Q4 results top estimates
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly results, helped by a rebound in sales in emerging markets.
The largest U.S. drugmaker said it earned $6.32 billion, or 86 cents per share, in the fourth quarter. That compared with $1.44 billion, or 19 cents per share, in the year-earlier quarter.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |