Peugeot job cuts temporarily suspended by court
PARIS Jan 29 (Reuters) - The Paris Court of Appeal ordered a temporary suspension of PSA Peugeot Citroen's restructuring plan which includes 8,000 job cuts, the company and unions said.
In a ruling disclosed on Tuesday, the day after it was delivered, the court ordered "the suspension of the restructuring in progress" until the French carmaker completes worker consultations at two sites belonging to parts division Faurecia. (Reporting by Laurence Frost; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data