Renault CEO sees no European sales growth for years
BOCHUM, Germany Jan 29 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of both French carmaker Renault and its Japanese ally Nissan, does not expect any sales growth in Europe over the next three to four years.
Speaking on Tuesday at an industry congress in Bochum, Ghosn said he did expect overall growth, however, thanks to higher demand in the United States and China. (Reporting by Jan Schwartz)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane