Renault CEO sees no European sales growth for years
BOCHUM, Germany Jan 29 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of both French carmaker Renault and its Japanese ally Nissan, does not expect any sales growth in Europe over the next three to four years.
Speaking on Tuesday at an industry congress in Bochum, Ghosn said he did expect overall growth, however, thanks to higher demand in the United States and China. (Reporting by Jan Schwartz)
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |