Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Tuesday
MADRID Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Repsol will like approve on Wednesday the sale of liquified natural gas assets to Shell, reported newspaper Cinco Dias, citing sources close to the deal.
Spain's Telefonica has asked its banks to extend the maturity of 1.25 billion euros ($1.7 billion) of an existing 2 billion euro loan that expires in July 2016, banking sources told Thomson Reuters syndicated loans news service RLPC on Monday.
Spanish lender Kutxabank said on Monday its stake in utility Iberdrola fell from 5 percent to 4.9 percent, after it opted to claim dividends in cash instead of in shares. Iberdrola's payment of scrip dividends in shares to other investors diluted Kutxabank's stake.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich