T. Rowe Price net rises 23 percent
Jan 29 (Reuters) - T. Rowe Price Group Inc said Tuesday that its fourth-quarter net income rose 23 percent as investment advisory revenue increased.
The Baltimore asset manager on Tuesday reported net income of $232 million, or 88 cents per share, compared with net income of $188.4 million, or 73 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected the company to earn 89 cents per share in the most recent quarter.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another