T. Rowe Price net rises 23 percent
Jan 29 (Reuters) - T. Rowe Price Group Inc said Tuesday that its fourth-quarter net income rose 23 percent as investment advisory revenue increased.
The Baltimore asset manager on Tuesday reported net income of $232 million, or 88 cents per share, compared with net income of $188.4 million, or 73 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected the company to earn 89 cents per share in the most recent quarter.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port