Media Advisory: ExxonMobil Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130129:nBw296390a Scheduled Friday, February 1, 2013 IRVING, Texas--(Business Wire)-- ExxonMobil will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings on Friday, February 1, 2013. A news release will be issued over Business Wire. Reporters can listen to a conference call with David Rosenthal, vice president, Investor Relations and Secretary, via webcast or by phoning (888) 747-4664 (Domestic) or (913) 312-0666 (International). Please reference confirmation code 7213342. You should begin this procedure at least 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of the call. The call will begin at 9:30 a.m. ET, 8:30 a.m. CT and is scheduled to last approximately one hour. For those who miss the event, an archive will be available at www.exxonmobil.com. If you have questions about earnings, please call 972-444-1107. ExxonMobil Media Relations, 972-444-1107 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters