Yahoo Japan to buy back up to $220 million of its own shares
TOKYO (Reuters) - Yahoo Japan Inc said on Tuesday that it plans buy back up to 20 billion yen ($220 million) of its own shares, or 1.4 percent of its issued stock.
Yahoo Japan said it would buy back 800,000 shares between February 1 and March 15.
($1 = 90.6350 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter