Yahoo Japan to buy back up to $220 million of its own shares
TOKYO (Reuters) - Yahoo Japan Inc said on Tuesday that it plans buy back up to 20 billion yen ($220 million) of its own shares, or 1.4 percent of its issued stock.
Yahoo Japan said it would buy back 800,000 shares between February 1 and March 15.
($1 = 90.6350 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions