Yahoo Japan to buy back up to $220 million of its own shares
TOKYO (Reuters) - Yahoo Japan Inc said on Tuesday that it plans buy back up to 20 billion yen ($220 million) of its own shares, or 1.4 percent of its issued stock.
Yahoo Japan said it would buy back 800,000 shares between February 1 and March 15.
($1 = 90.6350 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding