- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Brazil Vale sees 2013 iron ore demand coming from emerging markets
RIO DE JANEIRO |
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Demand for iron ore, the main revenue generator for Vale , will come from emerging markets, particularly China, the Brazilian miner's head of investor relations, Roberto Castello-Branco, said on Tuesday.
The company expects industrial production - an indication of demand for steel and its main component iron ore - to grow by about 7 percent in emerging markets in 2013 but remain flat in developed countries.
Castello-Branco added that iron ore stocks in China, the world's largest importer of ore, remained low.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this