Vale sees long-term iron ore price at $110-$180/T - CFO
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Brazilian miner Vale expects long-term iron ore prices to range between $110 and $180 a tonne, which is slightly higher than some market estimates, Chief Financial Officer Luciano Siani said on Tuesday.
Speaking at the same event in Rio de Janeiro, Itau BBA analyst Marco Assumpcão said he saw iron ore prices between $95 and $120 a tonne in the coming years.
"Our outlook is a bit more optimistic than Itau BBA," Siani said. "We want to recover the market share we lost."
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another