Vale sees long-term iron ore price at $110-$180/T - CFO
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Brazilian miner Vale expects long-term iron ore prices to range between $110 and $180 a tonne, which is slightly higher than some market estimates, Chief Financial Officer Luciano Siani said on Tuesday.
Speaking at the same event in Rio de Janeiro, Itau BBA analyst Marco Assumpcão said he saw iron ore prices between $95 and $120 a tonne in the coming years.
"Our outlook is a bit more optimistic than Itau BBA," Siani said. "We want to recover the market share we lost."
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |