Microsoft Announces Upcoming Events for the Financial Community
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130129:nPnSF50197 Events with Microsoft leadership slated for February. REDMOND, Wash., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsoft Corp. today announced participation in the following upcoming events with the financial community. Interested parties can listen to a webcast of these events on Microsoft's Investor Relations website at http://www.microsoft.com/investor. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20000822/MSFTLOGO) Goldman Sachs Technology & Internet Conference Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:55 a.m. PST Peter Klein, chief financial officer, Microsoft Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:45 a.m. PST Kurt DelBene, president, Microsoft Office Division Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. SOURCE Microsoft Corp. financial analysts and investors only, Chris Suh, general manager, Investor Relations, Microsoft, +1-425-706-4400; or press only, Rapid Response Team, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide, +1-503-443-7070, email@example.com
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia