BRIEF-Avery Dennison up in premarket after results; to sell two businesses for $500 million
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - Avery Dennison Corp : * Up 8.2 percent to $39.10 in premarket after results; to sell two businesses to CCL Industries for $500 million
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case