CCL Industries to buy Avery Dennison businesses for $500 mln
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Label and specialty packages maker CCL Industries Inc said it would buy two businesses of U.S. label and office supplies maker Avery Dennison Corp for $500 million.
CCL Industries Chief Executive Geoffrey Martin said the acquisition was the largest in the company's history and would take its pro-forma annual revenue above $2 billion for the first time.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |