CCL Industries to buy Avery Dennison businesses for $500 mln
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Label and specialty packages maker CCL Industries Inc said it would buy two businesses of U.S. label and office supplies maker Avery Dennison Corp for $500 million.
CCL Industries Chief Executive Geoffrey Martin said the acquisition was the largest in the company's history and would take its pro-forma annual revenue above $2 billion for the first time.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks