CCL Industries to buy Avery Dennison businesses for $500 mln
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Label and specialty packages maker CCL Industries Inc said it would buy two businesses of U.S. label and office supplies maker Avery Dennison Corp for $500 million.
CCL Industries Chief Executive Geoffrey Martin said the acquisition was the largest in the company's history and would take its pro-forma annual revenue above $2 billion for the first time.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions