CCL Industries to buy Avery Dennison businesses for $500 mln
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Label and specialty packages maker CCL Industries Inc said it would buy two businesses of U.S. label and office supplies maker Avery Dennison Corp for $500 million.
CCL Industries Chief Executive Geoffrey Martin said the acquisition was the largest in the company's history and would take its pro-forma annual revenue above $2 billion for the first time.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video