Royal Dutch Shell plc: Director Declaration
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nPn1302928 LONDON, January 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pursuant to Listing Rule 9.6.14R, Royal Dutch Shell plc (the "Company") (NYSE: RDS.A)(NYSE: RDS.B) confirms that Hans Wijers, Deputy Chairman and Senior Independent Director of the Company, has been appointed a Non-executive Director of GlaxoSmithKline plc with effect from April 1, 2013. January 30, 2013 Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary Royal Dutch Shell plc Tel: +44(0)20-7934-2817 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl