Royal Dutch Shell plc: Director Declaration
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nPn1302928 LONDON, January 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pursuant to Listing Rule 9.6.14R, Royal Dutch Shell plc (the "Company") (NYSE: RDS.A)(NYSE: RDS.B) confirms that Hans Wijers, Deputy Chairman and Senior Independent Director of the Company, has been appointed a Non-executive Director of GlaxoSmithKline plc with effect from April 1, 2013. January 30, 2013 Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary Royal Dutch Shell plc Tel: +44(0)20-7934-2817 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted