Brazil's debt could drop to 33.2 pct of GDP in 2013-central bank
BRASILIA Jan 30 (Reuters) - Brazil's public debt will likely fall to 33.2 percent of its gross domestic product in 2013, the central bank said on Wednesday.
Even after boosting spending last year the government was able to cut its debt burden to a new low of 35.1 percent of GDP in 2012.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video