Brazil economy to grow "much more" in 2013 - finance minister
BRASILIA Jan 30 (Reuters) - Brazil's economy will grow "much more" in 2013 than in 2012, helped by an improvement in international trade and exports of manufactured goods, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said in a speech on Wednesday.
Mantega also reiterated the government's view that inflation is under control and should ease throughout the year, seeking to address concerns among economists about a recent spike in consumer prices.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media