Brazil economy to grow "much more" in 2013 - finance minister
BRASILIA Jan 30 (Reuters) - Brazil's economy will grow "much more" in 2013 than in 2012, helped by an improvement in international trade and exports of manufactured goods, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said in a speech on Wednesday.
Mantega also reiterated the government's view that inflation is under control and should ease throughout the year, seeking to address concerns among economists about a recent spike in consumer prices.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |