Chevron Announces Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw306361a SAN RAMON, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) today declared a quarterly dividend of ninety cents ($0.90) per share, payable March 11, 2013, to holders of common stock as shown on the transfer records of the Corporation at the close of business on February 15, 2013. Chevron Corporation Morgan Crinklaw, 925-790-6908 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users