Chevron Announces Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130130:nBw306361a SAN RAMON, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) today declared a quarterly dividend of ninety cents ($0.90) per share, payable March 11, 2013, to holders of common stock as shown on the transfer records of the Corporation at the close of business on February 15, 2013. Chevron Corporation Morgan Crinklaw, 925-790-6908 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media