BRIEF- S.Africa's Cashbuild Q2 revenue up 1 percent
JOHANNESBURG Jan 30 (Reuters) - Cashbuild Ltd : * Says revenue for the company was up by 1 percent in the second quarter * Says total units sold decreased by 5 percent, with existing stores' units
decreasing by 7 percent
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets