Chile posts 2012 fiscal surplus of 0.6 pct of forecast GDP
SANTIAGO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Chile's government posted an effective fiscal deficit of 1.1 percent of estimated gross domestic product in the fourth quarter of last year, but posted a 0.6 percent effective fiscal surplus in 2012, the country's budget director said on Wednesday.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source