Chile posts 2012 fiscal surplus of 0.6 pct of forecast GDP
SANTIAGO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Chile's government posted an effective fiscal deficit of 1.1 percent of estimated gross domestic product in the fourth quarter of last year, but posted a 0.6 percent effective fiscal surplus in 2012, the country's budget director said on Wednesday.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage