Chile posts 2012 fiscal surplus of 0.6 pct of forecast GDP
SANTIAGO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Chile's government posted an effective fiscal deficit of 1.1 percent of estimated gross domestic product in the fourth quarter of last year, but posted a 0.6 percent effective fiscal surplus in 2012, the country's budget director said on Wednesday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study