Chile posts 2012 fiscal surplus of 0.6 pct of forecast GDP
SANTIAGO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Chile's government posted an effective fiscal deficit of 1.1 percent of estimated gross domestic product in the fourth quarter of last year, but posted a 0.6 percent effective fiscal surplus in 2012, the country's budget director said on Wednesday.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by Israeli shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus