Citrix Systems revenue rises 19 pct
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Business software maker Citrix Systems Inc reported a 19 percent rise in quarterly revenue on higher product and license revenue.
Citrix's net income rose to $114 million, or 60 cents per share in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $109 million, or 58 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $740 million.
Shares were up 8 percent in extended trading, after closing at $66.98 on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet