Citrix Systems revenue rises 19 pct
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Business software maker Citrix Systems Inc reported a 19 percent rise in quarterly revenue on higher product and license revenue.
Citrix's net income rose to $114 million, or 60 cents per share in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $109 million, or 58 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $740 million.
Shares were up 8 percent in extended trading, after closing at $66.98 on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government