Citrix Systems revenue rises 19 pct
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Business software maker Citrix Systems Inc reported a 19 percent rise in quarterly revenue on higher product and license revenue.
Citrix's net income rose to $114 million, or 60 cents per share in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $109 million, or 58 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $740 million.
Shares were up 8 percent in extended trading, after closing at $66.98 on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police