Citrix Systems revenue rises 19 pct
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Business software maker Citrix Systems Inc reported a 19 percent rise in quarterly revenue on higher product and license revenue.
Citrix's net income rose to $114 million, or 60 cents per share in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $109 million, or 58 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $740 million.
Shares were up 8 percent in extended trading, after closing at $66.98 on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee