Some Colombian cenbank members see room for rate cut-Echavarria
BOGOTA Jan 30 (Reuters) - Some members of Colombia's central bank board of directors think there is space to continue to lower the benchmark interest rate, board member Juan Jose Echavarria said on Wednesday.
Echavarria did not say if he was one of the members who thought that.
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief