Coloplast Q1 EBIT narrowly beats forecasts
COPENHAGEN Jan 30 (Reuters) - Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast on Wednesday reported first-quarter operating profits just above expectations.
Coloplast said earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose 29 percent to 897 million crowns from 693 million in the first quarter a year earlier, narrowly beating forecasts.
The company kept its forecast for organic sales growth at 6-7 percent in local currencies for the 2012/2013 financial year which runs to end-September, but cut growth forecasts in Danish crowns to 5 to 6 percent.
It still expects its operating margin to rise to between 31 and 32 percent, from 30 percent in 2011/12. (Reporting by Johan Ahlander)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea