Commerzbank said it has repaid 10 bln EUR LTRO
FRANKFURT Jan 30 (Reuters) - Germany's second biggest lender Commerzbank on Wednesday said it had repaid 10 billion euros ($13.48 billion) raised in the first Long-Term Refinancing Operation (LTRO) by European Central Bank (ECB).
In December 2011 the Commerzbank subsidiary Hypothekenbank Frankfurt (at that time Eurohypo) had participated in the ECB tendering process. ($1 = 0.7420 euros) (Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'