Kinder Morgan to buy Copano Energy for $5 bln, including debt
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. said it a statement it plans to acquire Copano Energy LLC for about $5 billion, including the assumption of debt.
The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2013, Kinder Morgan said.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video