Kinder Morgan to buy Copano Energy for $5 bln, including debt
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. said it a statement it plans to acquire Copano Energy LLC for about $5 billion, including the assumption of debt.
The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2013, Kinder Morgan said.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls