Kinder Morgan to buy Copano Energy for $5 bln, including debt
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. said it a statement it plans to acquire Copano Energy LLC for about $5 billion, including the assumption of debt.
The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2013, Kinder Morgan said.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets