Kinder Morgan to buy Copano Energy for $5 bln, including debt
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. said it a statement it plans to acquire Copano Energy LLC for about $5 billion, including the assumption of debt.
The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2013, Kinder Morgan said.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds