Kinder Morgan to buy Copano Energy for $5 bln, including debt
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. said it a statement it plans to acquire Copano Energy LLC for about $5 billion, including the assumption of debt.
The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2013, Kinder Morgan said.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |