Deutsche bank names internal co-heads of commodities
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank has appointed Louise Kitchen and Richard Jefferson as co-heads of its global commodities business, a source close to the bank said on Wednesday.
Both are internal appointments and are based in London. Kitchen had been global head of commodity structuring while Jefferson was head of commodity sales.
They will take over immediately from David Silbert, who is leaving the post, said the source, who declined to be identified.
A spokesman from the bank declined to comment. (Reporting by Eric Onstad; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings