Dubai's Emirates NBD proposes 25 pct cash dividend for 2012
DUBAI Jan 30 (Reuters) - Emirates NBD's board has proposed paying a 25-percent cash dividend for 2012, Dubai's largest lender said in a bourse filing on Wednesday.
This is equivalent to 0.25 dirhams ($0.07) per share and is an increase of 5 percent on 2011.
Emirates NBD is due to report its fourth-quarter and 2012 results on Thursday. ($1 = 3.6730 UAE dirhams) (Reporting by Praveen Menon; Writing by David French; Editing by Amran Abocar)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police