Japan's JX plans to increase Feb crude refining by 8 pct y/y
TOKYO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Japan's top oil refiner, JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corp, plans to refine 6.03 million kilolitres (1.35 million barrels per day) of crude oil in February for domestic consumption, up 8 percent from a year earlier, a company executive said on Wednesday.
JX's January crude refining for domestic consumption was estimated at 6.04 million kl, down 5 percent from the year-earlier period and lower than the 6.33 million kl (1.28 million bpd) it forecast, the company's senior vice president Tsutomu Sugimori told reporters.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |