Japan's JX plans to increase Feb crude refining by 8 pct y/y
TOKYO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Japan's top oil refiner, JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corp, plans to refine 6.03 million kilolitres (1.35 million barrels per day) of crude oil in February for domestic consumption, up 8 percent from a year earlier, a company executive said on Wednesday.
JX's January crude refining for domestic consumption was estimated at 6.04 million kl, down 5 percent from the year-earlier period and lower than the 6.33 million kl (1.28 million bpd) it forecast, the company's senior vice president Tsutomu Sugimori told reporters.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California