Evercore Partners profit doubles on hefty investment banking fees
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Evercore Partners Inc's quarterly profit surged as it earned more fees from its investment banking business.
The boutique investment bank's net income rose to $35.3 million, or 81 cents per share, for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $14.1 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $212 million.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee