Chrysler Group earnings rise 68 percent on strong sales
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC reported a rise of 68 percent in fourth-quarter net income, to $378 million from $225 million a year ago, driven by higher vehicle sales in its home North American market.
For all of 2012, Chrysler said its net income was $1.67 billion, up from $183 million in 2011.
Chrysler, majority owned by Italy's Fiat SpA, said its net income would rise to about $2.2 billion in 2013.
Chrysler's 2012 net revenue was $65.78 billion, up from $54.98 billion in 2011.
The Auburn Hills, Michigan-based company said its 2013 revenue would be between $72 billion and $75 billion.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel