Fiat approves bond issues for 5 bln euros by end 2014
MILAN Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat's board approved on Wednesday the issuance of one or more bonds for up to 5 billion euros ($6.7 billion) by the end of 2014, the company said.
Bonds may be issued in one or more tranches, also through controlled companies and with the guarantee of Fiat SpA, subject to market conditions, it said in a statement..
Earlier on Wednesday, Fiat approved its 2012 results.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans