Fiat approves bond issues for 5 bln euros by end 2014
MILAN Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat's board approved on Wednesday the issuance of one or more bonds for up to 5 billion euros ($6.7 billion) by the end of 2014, the company said.
Bonds may be issued in one or more tranches, also through controlled companies and with the guarantee of Fiat SpA, subject to market conditions, it said in a statement..
Earlier on Wednesday, Fiat approved its 2012 results.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data