- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
Chrysler 2013 Q1 earnings slightly lower than yr ago- CEO
MILAN Jan 30 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Wednesday that its U.S. unit Chrysler would have slightly lower earnings in the first quarter of 2013 compared to a year ago because of production declines related to new product launches.
"We will be under-producing compared to the first quarter of 2012, so the performance of Chrysler in the first quarter of this year is expected to be lower," Marchionne said on a conference call with analysts on Wednesday.
Chrysler will launch a new Jeep Grand Cherokee, and a new Liberty.
Marchionne said the earnings impact would be a one time event. He did not provide further details.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this