BRIEF-Five Below up in premarket after boosting secondary offering
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - Five Below Inc : * Up 1.5 percent to $36.45 in premarket after boosting secondary offering size to 11.3 million shares, priced at $35.65 per share
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'