BRIEF-Five Below up in premarket after boosting secondary offering
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - Five Below Inc : * Up 1.5 percent to $36.45 in premarket after boosting secondary offering size to 11.3 million shares, priced at $35.65 per share
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets