Fortinet profit up 30 pct, shares rise
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Network security products maker Fortinet Inc posted a 30 percent jump in profit on higher product and services revenue.
Net income rose to $21.5 million, or 40 cents per share in the fourth quarter, from $16.5 million, or 10 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 17 cents per share.
Revenue jumped 25 percent to $151.2 million.
Shares of the company were up 15 percent in extended trading, after closing at $19.35 on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter