Fortinet profit up 30 pct, shares rise
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Network security products maker Fortinet Inc posted a 30 percent jump in profit on higher product and services revenue.
Net income rose to $21.5 million, or 40 cents per share in the fourth quarter, from $16.5 million, or 10 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 17 cents per share.
Revenue jumped 25 percent to $151.2 million.
Shares of the company were up 15 percent in extended trading, after closing at $19.35 on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source