Fortinet profit up 30 pct, shares rise
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Network security products maker Fortinet Inc posted a 30 percent jump in profit on higher product and services revenue.
Net income rose to $21.5 million, or 40 cents per share in the fourth quarter, from $16.5 million, or 10 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 17 cents per share.
Revenue jumped 25 percent to $151.2 million.
Shares of the company were up 15 percent in extended trading, after closing at $19.35 on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South