Fortinet profit up 30 pct, shares rise
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Network security products maker Fortinet Inc posted a 30 percent jump in profit on higher product and services revenue.
Net income rose to $21.5 million, or 40 cents per share in the fourth quarter, from $16.5 million, or 10 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 17 cents per share.
Revenue jumped 25 percent to $151.2 million.
Shares of the company were up 15 percent in extended trading, after closing at $19.35 on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |